INTERNATIONAL DATA WAREHOUSING AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUMMIT 2011
New and emerging technologies
The growth in the use of Business Intelligence (BI) continues unabated. So to does the introduction of new BI technologies and products. Cloud Computing, Data Warehouse Appliances, Predictive Analytics, Mobile BI, Text Analytics, Agile BI development, NoSQL databases and Social Media Analytics are just a few examples of the massive technological changes taking place in the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing industry. Sorting reality from hype is becoming ever more difficult. Deciding how these new developments aid the Business is also not a simple task.
This Summit examines new and evolving trends in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, and takes a detailed look at the key technologies that will be driving Business Decision Making over the next few years. It will help you determine not only the developments that will improve your company’s bottom line but also those solutions that will make your job easier.
A video on YouTube with Colin White that presents an overview of the Summit, the Speakers and the Technologies being covered.
- Cool and Emerging Trends in BI
- Evaluating BI Dashboards
- NoSQL Database Solutions: Ready for Prime Time?
- BI for the Mobile Worker
- Building Smarter Systems for an Uncertain World
- Putting Predictive Analytics to Work
- Self-Service BI: Hype or Reality?
- Agile BI Development
- Using BI to Improve Sustainability: It’s Not Just About Being Green
- The Implications of Unstructured Information for the Data Warehouse
- What Social Computing Means to BI