He is a Corporate Strategist who specialises in investing in change and exploiting IT, and a CIO futurist. He works with CIOs and their executive colleagues in industry-leading companies around the world, helping them formulate and execute their next-generation Corporate Strategy for IT. He has been called "a world-leading specialist in IT Strategies" and "the world's leading thinker on IT Investments". Chris has more than 20 years’ experience in corporate, business and IT strategies, investing in change, enterprise architecture, hands-on business management and IT delivery. His hallmark techniques, including one-page strategies, investment culture diagnoses, inverted investment portfolios, 'true' enterprise architectures and expert IT customer operating models, have been used by companies around the world.
He has published numerous articles on Corporate Strategies for IT, the CIO’s destiny, investment management, enterprise architecture, and business value. He is also the author of the business novel “fruITion: Creating the Ultimate Corporate Strategy for Information Technology” (Technics Publications, USA, 2008).
Free articles from this speaker...
Past events by this speaker
- From 06/13/12 to 06/14/12 - The Corporate Strategy for IT: How to create value from technology
- From 11/17/11 to 11/18/11 - The Corporate Strategy for IT: How to create value from technology
- From 05/19/11 to 05/20/11 - The Corporate Strategy for IT: How to create value from technology
- From 05/03/10 to 05/04/10 - The Corporate Strategy for Information Technology
- From 11/05/09 to 11/06/09 - The Corporate Strategy for Information Technology