Herbert Edelstein is President of Two Crows Corporation. He is an internationally recognized expert in data warehousing, data mining and customer relationship management, consulting to both computer vendors and users. His expertise has been recognized with numerous invitations to chair and keynote conferences on these topics. He is a co-founder of the Data Warehousing Institute. A widely published author, he has also co-edited two books on data warehousing and is the author of Introduction to Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining '99: Technology Report.Prior to Two Crows, Mr. Edelstein was a founding partner of Euclid Associates, a consulting firm specializing in data warehousing and data management.Mr. Edelstein was also vice president of marketing and sales at Sybase, vice president of marketing and sales at International Database Systems, general manager of the Model 204 division of Computer Corporation of America, and a consultant for American Management Systems. He has degrees from the University of Maryland, Johns Hopkins University and Carnegie-Mellon University.
Free articles from this speaker...
Past events by this speaker
- From 11/27/03 to 11/28/03 - Successful Data Mining
- From 10/28/02 to 10/29/02 - Successful CRM using Data Mining
- From 10/28/02 to 10/29/02 - Successful Data Mining
- From 04/23/02 to 04/24/02 - Successful CRM using Data Mining
- From 04/23/02 to 04/24/02 - Successful Data Mining
- From 11/08/01 to 11/09/01 - Successful Data Mining
- From 11/08/01 to 11/09/01 - Successful CRM using Data Mining