We are an Italian company active, since 1986, in advanced education of IT professionals.
"Technology Transfer and my company, Information Impact International, Inc., were founded in the same year, 1987. I have worked with Technology Transfer since 1986. It has been a privilege and honor to have been able to work with the same dedicated professionals who care about their customers and who seek to provide quality education and training to equip professionals to improve the organizations in the Information Age."
We believed from the very beginning that, if we wanted to become an international point of reference in spreading IT know-how, we had to reach some fundamental goals:
- cooperation with world-class gurus
- correct spotting of strategic topics
- total independence from vendors
Focus on Strategic Issues
We have always tried to provide in-depth analysis on issues mostly relevant for users. These efforts enabled us to become leaders in Italy to:
- manage relational database issues as production tools in 1986
- address Object-Oriented issues with James Odell in 1990 and then with Ed Yourdon, Ivar Jacobson and Martin Fowler
- talk about Data Warehouse with Bill Inmon in 1992
- believe in Function Point Analysis (1992), Software Reusability and Enterprise Web Technology
The same is true for Client/Server, Business Process Re-engineering, Rapid Prototyping Technologies and many topics.
Cooperation with Information Technology world-class gurus
Throughout the years we have cooperated with gurus who changed the landmark in IT Industry. To get more information on our prominent experts click on our speakers section.
We are able to precisely measure our efforts: during all these years, thousands of IT professionals of Italian and European companies have chosen us acknowledging we have always provided qualitative, reliable, serious and authoritative services.
Towards the Future
Notwithstanding our achievements so far, we continue to identify the most important issues. If you believe in training as a know-how investment continue to follow us, even by making suggestions, by communicating your needs and interests.