Advanced Analysis and Design
for Objects and Agents using UML
This seminar discusses advanced issues for analysis and design for objects and agents.
What you will learn
The seminar shows:
- How to analyze and design systems using object-oriented and agent-based approaches-employing the UML approach and other new OMG (Object Management Group) Analysis and Design standards.
- How to expand repositories and data warehouses to include object-oriented concepts.
- How to make the transition from object-oriented analysis to implementation.
- How to conceptualize system requirements using object-oriented and agent-based approaches that lead to sound design and programming efforts.
- How to extend objects to be become agents.
- Which new advanced techniques can be used to extend and customize conventional object-oriented practices.
- How to use an object-oriented and agent-based approach to business process reengineering (BPR) and strategic planning.
- What automated tools are available to support the object-oriented and agent-based approach.
- The OO Approach
- Object-Oriented Structure Modeling
- Object-Oriented Behavior Modeling
- OO Approaches for High-Level Modeling
- Design: The Transition to Implementation
- OO Automation Support
- OO as a Reality
- Agent Anatomy
- Agent Communication
- Agent Cooperation
- Agents and Chaos
- Agent UML
- Agents as a Reality