BUSINESS ANALYSIS WITH BUSINESS RULES
From Strategy to Requirements
This highly pragmatic seminar shows you how to achieve unparalleled success in Business Analysis. It details the innovative techniques you need for a business-driven approach, and how to apply each for dramatic improvements in the quality of business requirements. Find out how you can achieve simpler, smarter process models, and a huge boost in business agility.
The innovative approach taught in this hands-on seminar has proven itself time and time again in achieving true business solutions. It enables you to transition smoothly into system requirements and design, and then into successful roll-out of a complete and highly effective business system.
All delegates will receive a copy of the book Building Business Solutions: Business Analysis with Business Rules, an IIBA sponsored handbook, by Ronald Ross with Gladys Lam.
What you will learn
- To develop a full business solution not just a system design
- To involve business stakeholders at the right times and in the right ways
- To enable stakeholders to understand clearly why each element of the solution is the right one
- To create a business architecture consisting of business strategy, business process model, business vocabulary and business rules
- To use pattern questions to harvest business rules
- To use business rules and a business architecture to develop more robust requirements
- Introduction to Business Analysis with Business Rules
- Creating a Strategy for the Business Solution
- Creating Business Process Models and Harvesting the Business Rules
- Creating a Business Vocabulary and Harvesting the Business Rules
- Completing the Business Model: Business Milestones, More Business Rules, Metrics and Rule Management
- Creating Business Requirements from the Business Model