Best practices in developing Web and Mobile applications
- What is the best app development strategy for my project – web, hybrid, or native?
- When does it make sense to use a framework such as Backbone or Angular?
- How can I support modern techniques with older browsers?
- What are the implications to the applications that I have already built and will build in the future?
What you will learn
- Easily support multiple browser types, screen sizes, and orientations
- To create data-driven client-server applications for the Web
- To build visually rich applications incorporating multimedia and animations
- To include desktop-grade features such as offline operation and database access into your Web applications
- To build secure communications between the client and the server
- To adopt best practices for ensuring Web app quality and reliability across multiple browsers
- Making sense of modern Web development
- Core skills for Web developers
- Core client-server development
- Building rich applications
- The Browser Security Model
- Desktop features for Web apps
- Building production applications