How Digital is Transforming the Role of IT:
Leading with Digital
Digital is rewriting the playbook of both business and IT. With the right digital technologies, firms can develop alternative business models and tap into new revenue streams. This, however, means entering an arena where digital adversaries have the capacity and sophistication to cause major disruptions in business operations and affect bottom line performance. Internet start-ups are outperforming traditional players thanks to technological advantages, deep data insight and a culture where agility rules and innovation is business as usual.
This seminar gives you a unique insight into the new forces at play in a digital-first world. It provides practical guidance on how to start up the much-needed transformation and scale for growth in an online world. It will help you navigate the rapidly evolving landscape of disruptive technologies, innovative business models, new job descriptions and emerging organisational designs. Embracing trends like Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data extends well beyond the IT organisation. The transformation to a full-scale digital business will impact the staffing, design and role of every business function. It demands a new set of (digital) capabilities, convergence of functions, new investments and forces business and IT leaders to reinvent the very foundations of their organisations.
What you will learn
- How cloud, mobile, social, and big data affect business as usual
- Which capabilities are needed to shift to a digital business model
- How to build the case for change and convert this into a successful program
- What are essential building blocks in terms of people, process and technology
- How to became an agent of change and drive the transformation
- How companies benefit from new development and innovation frameworks
- Why digital is a board imperative
- Who is in charge of digital transformation?
- Bimodal IT and two-speed IT architecture
- What big corporations can learn from Internet start-ups
- The new role of IT: bringing agility to the enterprise
- How to set up a digital transformation program
- Towards a programmable enterprise; why APIs rule the web