Enterprise Data Governance & Master Data Management
From Wednesday May 8 2019 to Thursday May 9 2019
Price: 1,300.00 Euro
Residenza di Ripetta
Via di Ripetta 231
00186 Roma (RM)
The seminar takes a detailed look at the business problems caused by poorly managed data including inconsistent identifiers, data names and policies, poor data quality, poor information protection, and piecemeal project oriented approaches to data integration. It also defines the requirements that need to be met for a company to confidently define, manage and share reference data, master data and transactional data across operational and analytic applications and processes both on-premise and in the cloud.
Having understood the requirements, you will learn what should be in an data management strategy and what you need in terms of people, processes, methodologies, and technologies to bring your data under control. In addition we will look at how to introduce governance into different data management disciplines including data naming, enterprise metadata management, data modelling, data relationship discovery, data profiling, data cleaning, data integration, data service (Data-as-a-service) provisioning, reference data management and master data management.
During the seminar we take an in-depth look at the technologies needed in each of these areas as well as best practice methodologies and processes for data governance and master data management.
What you will learn
- How to set up an Enterprise Data Management program
- What technologies they need for Enterprise Data Management, Data Integration and Master Data Management (MDM)
- When to use certain technologies over others
- Methodologies for Metadata Management, Data Governance
- Designing and implementing Data Integration and MDM solutions
- An Introduction to Enterprise Data Governance
- Data Governance Methodology & Technologies
- Data Standardisation & the Business Glossary
- Data Discovery, Data Quality Profiling, Cleansing & Integration
- Master Data Management Design and Implementation
- Transitioning to Enterprise MDM – The Change Management Process
- Information Audit & Protection – The Forgotton Side Of Data Governance