by Mike Rosen
From Monday May 20 2019 to Monday May 20 2019
Price: 700.00 Euro
Residenza di Ripetta
Via di Ripetta 231
00186 Roma (RM)
Everyone has heard the hype about digital transformation… but the problem is that it isn’t hype. A fundamental shift is taking place that requires new business models, new technologies, and new organization structures. Luckily, as responsibility for transformation shifts to business groups, research shows that business leaders want ITs help, but find it difficult to communicate. They want to do the right thing, if someone could just explain what that is, in a way that is meaningful to them.
This seminar explores the requirements for the new digital economy first from a business perspective, and then from the perspective of the IT that is needed to enable digital transformation. It covers the topics that are required for a shared understanding between business and IT: what are the new requirements on an IT platform, and what are the new business possibilities, opportunities, and threats that technology presents?
What you will learn
- What is Digital Transformation (DX)?
- How has DX changed business and operating models?
- The Digital Business Platform, Partner Networks, and the API Economy
- Industry Strategies: Finance, Retail, Insurance. Manufacturing. Utility
- What does the new business/technology platform look like?
- How do Big Data, Cognitive Computing, AI and Analytics enable transformation?
- Four Dimensions of Transformation: Business Model, Operating Model, Information, Technololgy
- DX Business Models and Strategies: Connected Products, Platform Business Model, Asset Lite, Experiential Engagement, Information Monetization
- It’s all about the Data: Monetization and DaaS
- Cognitive Computing, AI, Machine Learning
- Sense, Compute, Act – Applying the Fundamentals of DX
- The Digital Business Platform
- Industry Strategies
- Case Studies