User Experience Design
Bridge the gap between business requirements and software development during this 2-day seminar where you will learn how to define user goals and business needs and then apply proven UX design techniques to ensure highly usable and successful applications.
These are the same techniques being used successfully on real projects for many of our Global 2000 clients and large government organizations. Implementing a successful User Experience design process can mean the difference between success and failure for your information technology efforts. Learn from the experts who have been delivering success in this field for over a decade!
We will show you how to apply a proven process for identifying true user requirements, developing and validating conceptual models, and creating designs that are highly usable. We back up our design recommendations with solid research performed in our digital usability lab and will provide you actual video of users in action to bring home to your design teams to further reinforce the seminar material. We will show you how to adopt a user-centered perspective and learn how customer-centered design can transform your organization.
What you will learn
- Develop a detailed understanding of your users through task analysis, mental models, and user profiles
- Determine the best information architecture for your users
- Proper layout and design techniques for web and mobile
- Learn new design modeling and design thinking techniques
- Best use of color, icons, graphics and text
- Create and implement in-house design standards
- Plan and conduct an effective usability test
- Create complex enterprise application designs
- Validate and defend important design decisions
- User Experience Design Fundamentals
- Layout and Design Techniques
- Visual Design Patterns
- Navigation Modeling
- Documenting Designs
- Modeling Design Solutions
- Creating Rich, Compelling User Experiences
- Usability Testing
- Creating Effective Web and Mobile Design Standards
- Course Conclusion