Business Analysis Agility
From Thursday October 15 2020 to Friday October 16 2020
Price: 1,300.00 Euro
Residenza di Ripetta
Via di Ripetta 231
00186 Roma (RM)
Solving the right business problem is absolutely crucial for software and product development. Therefore the emphasis of this course is to show you how to work with your customers in a more Agile way to ensure that you-and they-discover the right problem. In short, we show you how the Business Analyst is crucial to good Agile development, and how you become a valued member of the Agile team.
This workshop shows you how to:
- Understand and solve your customer’s real business problem
- Be more responsive to your customers and their real work
- Discover the capabilities of your customers and design better solutions for them
- Work in an Agile and Iterative manner with your customers
- Work in synchronisation with the Agile development team
- Communicate more precisely with the developers by writing the right stories
The delegates will also receive a copy of the book "Business Analysis Agility" by Suzanne and James Robertson.
What you will learn
This course gives you a different approach to Business Analysis. This one provides a Business Analysis framework that works regardless of whether you are part of an Agile environment and need to provide stories for iterative development, or whether you are in a traditional environment and need to produce a requirements specification suitable for more formalised environments and outsourcing.
You learn how to:
- Find the customer (or user) segments, and determine which of them yields the best, and the earliest value
- Use safe-to-fail probes to ensure that a candidate solution solves the right problem and delivers the right value
- Deploy an Iterative approach to discovering the real problem, and progressively feed the right stories to the delivery activity
- Understand that by discovering the right needs and solving the right problem, you deliver real value to your customer and your sponsor
- Do Business Analysis more quickly and effectively
- Agile Business Analysis
- Do you know what your Customers Value?
- Are you solving the Right Problem?
- Investigate the Solution Space
- Designing the Solution
- Writing the Right Stories
- Jack Be Nimble, Jack Be Quick