Agile and Iterative Development:
a Manager's Guide
This practical, information-packed one-day seminar summarizes the key research, ideas, and practices of Iterative development, aimed at executive and project leadership. This is a high-impact guide for Managers and students to Agile and Iterative development methods: what they are, how they work, how to implement them - and why you should.
Using statistically significant research and case studies, noted methods expert Craig Larman presents a convincing case for iterative development. Mr. Larman offers a concise, information-packed summary of the key ideas that drive all Agile and Iterative processes, with the details of several noteworthy Iterative methods: Scrum, XP, Lean Development, and UP.
- Compelling evidence that Iterative methods reduce project risk
- Frequently asked questions
- Agile and Iterative values and practices
- Dozens of useful Iterative and Agile practice tips
- New Management skills for Agile/Iterative Project Leaders
- Key practices of Scrum, XP, Lean Software Development, and an Agile UP
Each student receives a copy of Larman's book "Agile and Iterative Development: a Manager's Guide".
- Iterative and Evolutionary Methods
- Agile Methods
- An Agile Project Scenario
- Extreme Programming
- An Agile Unified Process
- Lean Development
- Practice Tips