Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit 2005
The Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW) marketplace is evolving rapidly to meet the ever increasing demand by Business users for accurate and consistent information that enables them to make timely and informed decisions.
This conference takes an in-depth look at new and evolving technologies and products in the areas of Data Integration, Business Intelligence, and Business Performance Management.
It will show how you can exploit these new BI and DW developments for the benefit of the Business.
- Assessing your Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing needs
- Data Integration: understanding the role of EAI, EII and ETL
- The expanding role of the Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Approaches to creating a Business Integration and Business Intelligence center of expertise
- Developing an integrated Meta Data environment
- The impact of Microsoft on the Business Intelligence environment
- Managing events and alerts in Business Intelligence applications
- Data Integration, Business Intelligence, and Business Performance Management industry directions
- An in-depth guide to Performance Management methodologies
- Designing and deploying Performance Management Dashboards
- Linking your plans and budgets to Business Intelligence