WebIT 2001: Architectures and Solutions
for Enterprise e-Business Integration
The Internet has become a key marketing, sales, and support channel for the modern enterprise, and e-Business initiatives dominate new IT development projects.
These projects, however, are not always successful, and e-business applications are often poorly integrated with existing enterprise IT systems.
To maximize business benefits and ROI, e-business applications need to be carefully planned, and fully integrated into core business systems.
It is also important that corporate e-business applications interoperate efficiently with those of trading partners and key clients.
- IT Architectures for the Modern Enterprise
- Techniques and Technologies for Application and e-Business Integration
- New Developments in Enterprise Database Technology
- Understanding the Role of Corporate and e-Business Portals
- Supporting Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Building a Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing System for e-Business
- Creating the Real-Time (or Zero-Latency) Enterprise
- Achieving Good e-Business Performance and Scalability
- Selecting the Right e-Business and Application Integration Products