Implementing "end-to-end" "customer intelligent" CRM solutions
Today the business focus of CRM is towards integration of front-office business processes, applications and data to facilitate on-demand customer intelligent business.
To compete and protect customer bases, companies now want to know everything about a customer anytime, anywhere. To support this requires integration at all levels including:
- User interface integration to bring systems together into portals
- Front and back office business processes integration to cut costs, automate business operations and improve efficiency
- Front and back office application integration
- On-demand customer data integration across all channels to get a real-time picture of the latest customer activity
- On-demand customer intelligence integrated with real-time customer data and integrated into every business process.
Real-time customer intelligent business is a solution that needs to:
- Efficiently manage and integrate sales, marketing, service and support integrated operational processes
- Produce customer intelligence and deliver it to all people and systems that need to improve front office effectiveness
- Automate and increase marketing effectiveness, via personalised multi-channel campaign management
- Automate and personalise service and support for each customer
- Optimise the supply chain based on demand intelligence to reduce costs
This two-day seminar is a practical guide to implementing an end-to-end intelligent CRM solution that achieves these main objectives.
- Implementation of a CRM Solution
- Front Office Business Processes
- Customer Interaction Management (CIM)
- Automating and Integrating the Front Office - CRM Transaction Processing
- The Impact of E-business
- Implementing a CRM Business Intelligence (BI) Solution
- Marketing Automation and Closing the Loop? Integrating CRM Analytics Into The Front Office
- CRM User Interface Integration via a Corporate and E-Business Portal