Integrating Business Intelligence Into Operational Business Processes
This new two-day seminar is intended for Business sponsors, Data Warehousing Managers, IT Architects who have built a Data Warehousing system and now need to exploit the Business intelligence (BI) in every day Business operations.
It provides a roadmap and methodology to creating the Right-Time Intelligent Enterprise by using new technologies to monitor Business events in Right-Time, automatically analyse data to produce actionable intelligence and trigger alerts, recommendations and actions as part of the operational Business processes.
- Developing a Business plan for Enterprise Business Integration
- Creating an Enterprise architecture
- Enterprise integration planning and implementation
- Creating a shared Business vocabulary using Metadata integration
- Data integration for the Right Time Enterprise
- Application integration and Business Process Management
- Intelligent Business - integrating rule-driven closed loop Business Intelligence into Business processes
- Integrating and personalising user interfaces using Enterprise Portals