CISSP Preparation Class
Since the CISSP credential covers a wide range of security-related topics, it is seen as a requirement for many technical, mid-management, and senior management positions.
The Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) was carefully constructed to cover all essential elements necessary for thorough security today. The CISSP exam covers the CBK, which is broken down into the ten domains listed next.
- Access Control Systems and Methodology
- Applications and Systems Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Law, Investigation, & Ethics
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Security Management Practices
- Telecommunications, Networks, and Internet Security
Security University provides comprehensive CISSP class and materials for your students, not only helping students achieve certification, but teaching them the complex concepts embodied in the CBK in optional hands-on labs. Students will learn the contents and concepts of the diverse domains and how they should work together to provide true in-depth defense.
Over 1,500 pages containing the following items:
- 10 modules that cover the 10 Domains of the Common Body of Knowledge
- Each and every slide the instructor will present in-class
- Professionally developed graphics for conceptual understanding
- 3-D animations for understanding of complex concepts
- Four or five paragraphs under each slide explaining the slide?s concepts, as well as configuration steps, hints, warnings, tips, tables, and so on
- A Quick Tips section, a Terminology section, and 20 questions in each module
- Review materials for the sixth day of class, including:
- A final practice exam of 200+ questions ias well as those included in student manual
- A CISSP review sheet
- A CISSP cram session