Q/FE (Qualified Forensic Expert) Certification
Finally, a tactical Forensics class that provides everything you need to know to be a Qualified Forensic Expert with an online exam at the end of the week and a workshop to prove your Forensic skills and SU is CNSS approved! Learn everything relating to computer forensics --- from how to establish a proper chain of custody that is admissible in a court of law to recovering files from intentionally damaged media.
Cyber crime is out performing traditional crime. Qualified Forensics Experts are needed by today's companies to determine the root cause of a hacker attack, collect evidence legally admissible in court, and protect corporate assets and reputation.
High-profile cases of corporate malfeasance have elevated electronic evidence discovery as indispensable to your company. A recent law review claims: A lawyer or legal team without a Forensic Expert on their case is sure to lose in today's courtroom!
What you will learn
- Discover the root of how computer crimes are committed
- Learn how to find traces of illegal or illicit activities left on disk with Forensics tools and manual techniques
- Learn how to recover data intentionally destroyed or hidden
- How to recover encrypted data
- Steps to collect evidence from hard drives and live systems
- How to recover data from digital camera's and cell phones
- You will create an effective computer crime policy, and gain the hands on skills to implement it