Hacking Wireless Networks
Keep the hackers out of your wireless network! In this 2-day intense class you learn how to protect your wireless networks through escalating technical workshops that show how wireless implementations handle unauthorized access, information theft, hacking, spoofing, DDOS and more. Install multiple cards, configure WEP & LEAP security, develop and implement security policies, defend wireless attacks and locate unauthorized wireless access points.
If your considering a wireless network or managing one for your organization, you can't miss this class!
What you will learn
- Vulnerabilities of open wireless networks
- Packet analysis & locating wireless rogue access points- AirMagnet demo
- Available counter measures and solutions to stop the wireless leaks
- How to defend your wireless LAN from hackers
- Demos incl: wireless jamming & data flooding, spoofing and more.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals
- Spread Spectrum Technologies
- Hardware Installation, Configuration, and Management
- Antennas and Accessories
- Cables and connector usage requirements
- Organizations and Standards
- 802.11 Network Architecture
- Physical and MAC Layers
- Effects of packet fragmentation
- Site Surveying
- Troubleshooting Wireless LANs