Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture and Integration
In today's Business climate, many companies are trying to widen margins by reducing operational costs while at the same time becoming more Agile and Intelligent in Business operations. In addition they want to become more responsive to Business events and more flexible in their ability to quickly change in response to competitive pressures. To do this requires that companies improve the efficiency and automation of their Operational Business Processes through Enterprise Business Integration and on-demand intelligence. Four levels of Integration are needed to create the Agile Process Centric Intelligent Business. These are User Interface Integration, Business Process Integration, Application Integration and on-demand Data Integration.
This in-depth two-day seminar discusses the Business benefits that can be obtained from Business Integration and then focuses on the architecture options, the technologies and a methodology on how to integrate Business operations and also leverage Business Intelligence on-demand in operations to create the Intelligent Business.
Attendees will learn how to justify the Business benefits of Enterprise Integration, create an Enterprise Architecture and then bring the architecture to life using common integration infrastructure technologies to join up Business operations. They will learn about the components of Business Integration including standardising integration interfaces using Web Services, using Metadata integration technologies to create a shared Business vocabulary, on-demand Data Integration using Enterprise Information Integration (EII) technologies, Business Process Management technologies, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), on-demand Business Intelligence and Enterprise Portal technologies. In addition attendees will learn what technologies to use, how to select and how to integrate these products into an end-to-end integration technology framework based on integrated shared Metadata.
What you will learn
- How to justify the Business benefits of Enterprise Integration
- How to create an Enterprise architecture
- The components of Business Integration
- How to use Business Integration technologies to integrate processes across the Enterprise and beyond to trading partners and customers
- What technologies to use
- How to select and how to integrate these products into an end-to-end integration technology framework based on integrated shared Metadata
- Developing a Business plan for Enterprise Business integration
- Creating an Enterprise architecture
- Enterprise integration planning and implementation
- Creating a shared Business vocabulary using metadata integration
- Data Integration for the Real Time Enterprise
- Application Integration and Business Process Management
- Intelligent Business Integrating rule-driven closed loop Business Intelligence into Business Processes
- Integrating and personalising user interfaces using Enterprise Portals