The Web is about customer power. The customer is in control on the Web, not the organization. The customer searches, the customer clicks on that link (or not), the customer quickly scans your Webpage. What will your Customer do next? Click on one of your compelling links or hit the Back button?
Whether you manage an intranet, university, government or commercial Website-the principal of being Customer-Centric and not Organization-Centric still applies. Practically all websites start off as organization-centric. The better ones are making the shift and gaining the results.
This masterclass will give you the tools and the arguments to show why a Customer-Centric approach is how you achieve the maximum return on investment for your Website.
The delegates will also receive a copy of the book "Killer Web Content" by Gerry McGovern.
What you will learn
- Specific customer-centric techniques that will show immediate results
- How to create quality killer Web content based on a unique approach developed as a result of five years of research and testing
- Strategies for making your Website easier to use
- The three golden rules of ranking high in search engines
- The implications for you of new tools such as blogging and RSS, and how you can effectively apply them within your organization
- Customer-focus: the secret to success
- Developing customer personas
- Tasks drive Web success
- Customer Careword identification techniques
- 3 Secrets of ranking high in search engines
- Ensuring quality Web content is created
- Blogs and email newsletters
- Workshop and discussion