He is principal consultant at Data Syndrome, a product analytics consultancy dedicated to advancing the adoption of the development methodology Agile Data Science, as outlined in the book Agile Data Science 2.0. He has worked as a Data Scientist building data products for over a decade, starting in interactive web visualization and then segwaying towards data products, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence at companies such as Ning, LinkedIn and Hortonworks. He is a self taught visualization software engineer, data engineer, data scientist, writer and most recently, he is becoming a teacher.
Upcoming events by this speaker
- From 11/04/19 to 11/06/19 - AGILE DATA SCIENCE 2.0 Full-Stack Analytics Application Development with Kafka and Spark
Past events by this speaker
- From 05/13/19 to 05/15/19 - AGILE DATA SCIENCE 2.0 Full-Stack Analytics Application Development with Kafka and Spark
- From 05/14/18 to 05/16/18 - Agile Data Science 2.0 Full-Stack Analytics Application Development with Kafka and Spark
- From 12/04/17 to 12/05/17 - Big Data & Data Science International Conference 2017
- From 06/24/09 to 06/26/09 - International SOA Conference 2009