She is an Exceptional Speaker, has the reputation of capturing the attention of audiences and maintaining their interest while guiding her listeners painlessly through sophisticated material. Ms. Atre is President of Atre Group Inc. and of a leading consulting, training and publishing company, specializing in Business Intelligence. Before heading her present company, Ms. Atre was a Partner with Price Waterhouse Coopers. She also has fourteen years of experience in various fields with IBM.
Ms. Atre is an acknowledged expert in the Data Warehousing and database field. She has extensive practical experience in database projects, has helped a number of clients in establishing successful Data Warehouses, Client/Server installations, and has taught at IBM's prestigious Systems Research Institute. She has lectured on the subject to professional organizations in the USA, Canada as well as in Europe, Asia and South America. Ms. Atre is frequently quoted in Computerworld, Information Week, Information Management, Tech Web, and other influential computer trade publications.
She has written an award- winning outstanding book on database Management systems that has become a classic on the subject: “Database: Structured Techniques for Design, Performance and Management”, published by John Wiley and Sons, New York. The book has sold over 250,000 copies (not including its Spanish and Russian translations) and has been selected by several book clubs and leading universities including Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, MIT, New York University, Stanford and U.C. Berkeley. Her book, "Information Center: Strategies and Case Studies", published by Atre International Consultants Inc., is also very well received by the industry. "Database Management Systems" is another successful book authored by Shaku Atre. Her fourth book, "Distributed Databases, Cooperative Processing & Networking", was published by McGraw-Hill. She has also authored a very well received book: “Atre’s Roadmap for Data Warehouse/Data mart Implementations” published by Gartner Group. She is co-author of her latest BI book on "Business Intelligence Roadmap: The Complete Project Lifecycle for Decision-Support Applications" published by Addison Wesley.
Free articles from this speaker...
- 2013 September -
- 2012 April - How’s Business? Ask Your Dashboard
- 2011 May - The Performance Dashboard: The New Face of Business Intelligence
- 2003 August - Business Intelligence: From Theory to Reality (Part Two)
- 2003 July - Business Intelligence: From Theory to Reality (Part one)
Past events by this speaker
- From 04/04/16 to 04/05/16 - 10 Skills to get the Best of Big Data
- From 04/22/15 to 04/23/15 - Ten Golden Rules of Big Data to Plan, Design, Implement & Manage
- From 04/20/15 to 04/21/15 - DASHBOARD Is it the new face of Operational Intelligence?
- From 05/14/14 to 05/15/14 - Ten Golden Rules of Big Data to Plan, Design, Implement & Manage
- From 05/12/14 to 05/13/14 - DASHBOARD Is it the new face of Operational Intelligence?
- From 04/11/13 to 04/11/13 - Ten Golden Rules of Big Data
- From 04/08/13 to 04/10/13 - DASHBOARD Is it the new face of Business Intelligence?
- From 04/19/12 to 04/20/12 - DASHBOARDS Is it the new face of Business Intelligence?
- From 04/13/11 to 04/14/11 - DASHBOARDS: Is it the new face of Business Intelligence?
- From 12/01/04 to 12/03/04 - Active Business Intelligence: Implementing CPM (Corporate Performance Management) and BAM (Business Activity Monitoring)
- From 04/05/04 to 04/07/04 - Data Warehouse Spiral Roadmap: from Inception to Implementation and Beyond
- From 06/23/03 to 06/25/03 - Data Warehouse Spiral Roadmap: from Inception to Implementation and Beyond
- From 06/24/02 to 06/26/02 - Data Warehouse Spiral Roadmap: from Inception to Implementation and Beyond