He is a mathematician turned into an entrepreneur in/with Data Science. Mr. Petrella participated in many projects built on distributed technologies like spark, cassandra and mesos in various fields including Geospatial, IoT, Automotive and Smart cities projects.
He is the creator of the Spark Notebook, the only reactive and fully Scala notebook for Apache Spark. Xavier Tordoir and Andy Petrella founded Data Fellas building Adastyx enabling Data-Driven Business by introducing agility and metalearning in data science processes.
He is also member of program committee of the O’Reilly Strata, Scala eXchange and Data Science eXchange and Devoxx events.
Past events by this speaker
- From 12/03/18 to 12/04/18 - Big Data International Conference 2018
- From 11/28/18 to 11/30/18 - Machine Learning and Apache Spark Workshop
- From 06/11/18 to 06/13/18 - Apache Spark and Machine Learning Workshop
- From 11/29/17 to 12/01/17 - Apache Spark and Machine Learning
- From 11/30/16 to 12/02/16 - Apache Spark and Machine Learning
- From 05/23/16 to 05/25/16 - Apache Spark and Machine Learning
- From 12/03/15 to 12/04/15 - International Big Data Conference 2015