He has spent 37 years in the forefront of Information Management, working for International organisations in Information Management Strategy, Data Governance, Data Quality, Information Assurance, Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
Chris is an independent information strategist, author and recognised thought leader. He advises clients including, Alba Leasing, Alinma Bank, American Express, ANZ, Bank of England, BP, Celgene, Cigna Insurance, Emirates NBD Enterprise Oil, GSK, HSBC, NAB, National Grid, SABB, Riyad Bank, Saudi Aramco, Shell, Statoil, TOTAL and Qatar Gas.
Recently he has delivered a comprehensive appraisal of Information Management practices at an Oil & Gas super major, Data Governance strategy for a Life Sciences Company, and Information Management training for a Government Organisation.
Chris guides Global organizations on Information Strategy, Data Governance, Information Management best practice and how organisations can genuinely manage Information as a critical corporate asset. Frequently he is engaged to evangelise the Information Management and Data Governance message to Executive management, introduce data governance and new business processes for Information Management and to deliver training and mentoring.
Chris is Director of the E&P standards committee “DMBoard”, President of DAMA UK, an author of DMBoK 2.0, a member of the Meta Data Professionals Organisation (MPO) the founding Fellow of DAMA CDMP, recipient of the DAMA Lifetime Achievement Award for Data Management Excellence, author and examiner for the DAMA CDMP professional certification.
Chris is an acknowledged thought leader in Data Governance, creator of the “Data Governance by Stealth” approach, author of several papers and books including Data Modelling for the Business, and is also an expert judge on the annual Data Governance best practice awards.
Free articles from this speaker...
- 2017 December - Is the "Data Asset" really different?
Past events by this speaker
- From 05/24/18 to 05/25/18 - Advanced Data Modeling including Big Data
- From 05/21/18 to 05/23/18 - Information Management Fundamentals
- From 11/15/17 to 11/16/17 - DATA GOVERNANCE: How to prepare your organisation for the new regulations
- From 11/13/17 to 11/14/17 - Data Modeling in a Big Data environment
- From 05/11/17 to 05/12/17 - Data Quality Management
- From 05/08/17 to 05/10/17 - Information Management Fundamentals
- From 06/23/16 to 06/24/16 - International Data Management and Analytics Conference
- From 05/26/16 to 05/27/16 - Implementing Effective Data Quality Management