Koni Thompson is an International Consultant and Trainer for the last 5 years to Fortune 500 companies with emphasis in quality, measurement and metrics, process management, and functional sizing.Prior to starting consulting, Ms. Thompson spent 15 years at AT&T as a project leader in software development, leading teams to achieve quality, productivity and cost reduction.Ms. Thompson is a member of the following organizations: International Function Point Users Group (IFPUG), serving both on the Counting Practices Committee and the New Environments Committee; Toastmaster's International (TI); American Management Association (AMA); American Society for Quality (ASQ); Georgia Speakers Association (GSA); and National Speakers Association (NSA).Ms. Thompson is a Certified Function Point Specialist and an Advanced Toastmaster-Silver. She is a frequent speaker at ASM, QAI, SEPG, ICM, IT Metrics, World Research Group, Metrics Summits and IFPUG conferences throughout the United States.
Free articles from this speaker...
- 2003 December - Using Function Point Analysis for an Object Oriented Methodology
Past events by this speaker
- From 12/01/04 to 12/03/04 - Advanced Function Point Analysis Workshop
- From 12/18/03 to 12/19/03 - Software Testing Workshop
- From 12/15/03 to 12/17/03 - Advanced Function Point Analysis Workshop
- From 12/19/02 to 12/20/02 - Software Testing Workshop
- From 12/16/02 to 12/18/02 - Advanced Function Point Analysis Workshop
- From 12/06/01 to 12/07/01 - Software Testing Workshop