He is the Chief Scientist and head of AI at Helixa. His team’s mission is building the next generation of behavior algorithms and models of human decision making with careful attention to their potential and effects on society. His experience covers a diverse portfolio of Machine Learning algorithms and data products across different industries.
Previously, he worked as a data scientist in IoT automotive, retail and business banking, threat intelligence and predictive marketing. He’s a coauthor of the book Python Deep Learning, contributor to the “Professional Manifesto for Data Science,” and founder of the Data Science Milan community.
Past events by this speaker
- From 10/28/19 to 10/29/19 - Machine Learning for the Enterprise International Conference 2019
- From 12/11/06 to 12/13/06 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- From 11/14/05 to 11/18/05 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- From 10/05/05 to 10/07/05 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- From 10/07/04 to 10/08/04 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- From 10/04/04 to 10/06/04 - Wireless Network Administration