She is the founder of BI Scorecard®, a resource for in-depth BI product reviews, based on exclusive hands-on testing. She has been advising clients on BI tool strategies and selections for more than 20 years. She is the author of Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI and Big Data and SAP Business Objects BI 4.0: The Complete Reference. She is a TDWI (The Data Warehousing Institute) faculty member and contributing expert to Information Week. Prior to founding BI Scorecard®, Ms Howson was a manager at Deloitte & Touche and a BI standards leader for a Fortune 500 company. She has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Irish Times, Forbes, and Business Week. She has an MBA from Rice University.
Free articles from this speaker...
- 2008 October - The Road To Pervasive BI
Past events by this speaker
- From 05/28/14 to 05/29/14 - International Data Warehouse, Business Analytics and BI Summit 2014
- From 06/22/11 to 06/24/11 - INTERNATIONAL DATA WAREHOUSING AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUMMIT 2011 New and emerging technologies
- From 05/05/08 to 05/06/08 - Evaluating Business Intelligence Front-End Tools
- From 06/13/07 to 06/15/07 - International Summit 2007 on DATA WAREHOUSING AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: Business Intelligence 2.0