Founder, CEO and Principal Consultant of Gavroshe. Former Chief Data Officer at TD Ameritrade for approximately 5 years; was responsible for Data Governance, Data Science & Advanced Analytics, Data Architecture & Management, and Development and Maintenance of Enterprise-class Data Assets. A career of over 3 decades, mainly in the Data Management and Information Resource Management (IRM) fields. Established Office of the CDO, Data Resource Management, Architecture and IRM Functions in multiple large Corporations. Established and managed numerous enterprise programs and initiatives in the domains of Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Quality Improvement and IRM. Bill Inmon’s Corporate Information Factory and John Zachman’s Enterprise Architecture Framework have been the foundational cornerstones of the above work. Served as VP Programs for DAMA SW Ohio. Active member of MIT's Chief Data Officer Roundtable and Forum, and Founding Member of the International Society of Chief Data Officers. Co-authored DW 2.0: The Architecture for the Next Generation of Data Warehousing Inmon, Strauss and Neushloss (Book published 2008 by Morgan Kaufman, Series in Data Management Systems).
Upcoming events by this speaker
- From 06/13/19 to 06/14/19 - Chief Data Officer Master Class
Free articles from this speaker...
- 2010 November - Paying attention to metadata in DW2.0
Past events by this speaker
- From 06/14/18 to 06/15/18 - Chief Data Officer Master Class
- From 11/07/17 to 11/08/17 - Chief Data Officer Master Class
- From 11/22/10 to 11/23/10 - DW 2.0: Next generation of Data Warehousing
- From 11/23/09 to 11/24/09 - DW 2.0: Next generation of Data Warehousing
- From 12/01/08 to 12/02/08 - DW 2.0: Next generation of Data Warehousing