He is a world-recognized innovator and thought-leader in the field of data modeling. He has worked as a business intelligence and data management practitioner and trainer since 1990, and is a popular and frequent presenter at industry conferences, both nationally and internationally. Steve is a columnist and frequent contributor to industry publications, as well as the author of Data Modeler’s Workbench, Data Modeling for the Business, and Data Modeling Made Simple. He is the founder of the Design Challenges group and inventor of the Data Model Scorecardtm.
Free articles from this speaker...
- 2008 November - The Power of Abstraction
Past events by this speaker
- From 03/29/10 to 03/30/10 - Data Modeling Masterclass Sharpen Your Data Modeling Skills!
- From 12/19/08 to 12/19/08 - Data Modeling Challenges: A Hands-On Approach to Sharpening Your Modeling Skills!
- From 12/18/08 to 12/18/08 - MODELING UNSTRUCTURED DATA: Be prepared to analyze and design complex data requirements
- From 12/17/08 to 12/17/08 - Data Model Scorecard